- August 6, 2013
- Comments Off on Mixed Credit Report Leads to $18.6 million dollar verdict
A credit reporting agency cannot mix your credit report with someone else’s. This is referred to as a “mixed credit report” or “mixed credit file.” The Fair Credit Reporting Act requires the credit reporting agencies to assure the maximum possible…
- March 22, 2013
- Comments Off on Audi Monterey Peninsula Sued for Selling a Wrecked Car
Audi Monterey Peninsula a dba of Cardinale GMC, has been sued in Monterey Superior Court for allegedly selling a car without disclosing that it had been in a wreck. A local man bought a car from the Seaside, CA dealership and…
Capital One Bank and Patenaude & Felix APC Sued For Wrongful Debt Collection, Harassment and Damages
- November 15, 2012
- Comments Off on Capital One Bank and Patenaude & Felix APC Sued For Wrongful Debt Collection, Harassment and Damages
An elderly Santa Cruz County woman is suing Capital One Bank and Patenaude & Felix, APC for wrongful debt collection, harassment and damages. The woman, Mrs. Mary Basich, alleges that the San Diego, CA based Patenaude & Felix and Capital…
- October 25, 2012
- Comments Off on About Balam Letona
About Balam Letona When you are dealing with very personal issues like bankruptcy, debt collection and car repossession, it is important that you can trust the attorney you are working with and one of the best ways is to know…
- September 25, 2012
- Comments Off on Audi Monterey Peninsula Sued – a dba of Cardinale Oldsmobile GMC Truck, Inc.
A Soquel, CA man sued Cardinale Oldsmobile GMC Truck, Inc., dba Audi Monterey Peninsula in Monterey Superior Court. He bought a car from Audi Monterey Peninsula and unknown to him the car had been involved in a prior collision suffering frame damage….